About Me

My photo
New York, NY
2 Fashion Obsessed NYC girls. Stylists and Social Media gurus who live each day like the city streets are our runways. Live, Love and Dream Fashion.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Oxblood is the new black

Ok, so It's hard to narrow down my favorite trends of the season, but Oxblood colored everything is #1 on my list.  This vampy color adorns my lips every other day and I LOVE to mix it with a pop of leopard, whether it be on a coat or clutch.  It's my obsession.  This color looks good on every single skin tone and hair color, so its easy to pair with your entire closet.  My 7 favorite ways to wear this shade :

1) on my lips, Chanel Rogue Coco in Rivoli
2) an oxblood leather jacket or pants, so chic Nasty Gal or Revolve Clothing
3) oxblood colored booties Shoe Cult by Nasty Gal
4) with army green; pants, shirt or jacket Forever21
5) an oxblood fur is effortless and daring ! Try a collar or scarf
6) on your mani Essie "Poor Little Rich Girl" 
7) as a statement bag, hello Oxblood 3.1 Phillip Lim satchel  Neiman Marcus


Hugs and Oxblood kisses, 
Lauren


hat: Banana Republic
leopard coat: Zara









Sweater: Rugby Ralph Lauren
Dress: Marshalls



Booties: Jeffrey Campbell


Fur Vest Adrienne Landau


























No comments:

Post a Comment