About Me

My photo
New York, NY
2 Fashion Obsessed NYC girls. Stylists and Social Media gurus who live each day like the city streets are our runways. Live, Love and Dream Fashion.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Desert Wanderer: Spell and the Gypsy Collective

Since I first discovered Spell and the Gypsy Collective a couple years ago I was captivated and definitely under their spell.  Everything about these Australian sister/designers' summer collection makes me want to jump on a plane and head over to Byron Bay ASAP.  And from NY that is one long flight ! Their bags, jewels, headpieces, and clothes are all works of art.  I am so in love with my Dreamweaver bag and its soft fringe leather that it is hard for me not to sleep with it next to my pillow at night!  Their new look book, "Desert Wanderer" is my favorite thus far, and it captures the feel and essence of a truly fashionable wandering free spirited girl!  The pictures really do speak a thousand words and I just can't stop looking at them !  Thank you Spell and the Gypsy Collective for creating such an inspiring collection!  You gypsies rock!!
XO-
L

Photo Credits: Spell and the Gypsy Collecive
SHOP: http://www.spelldesigns.com




















No comments:

Post a Comment