About Me

My photo
New York, NY
2 Fashion Obsessed NYC girls. Stylists and Social Media gurus who live each day like the city streets are our runways. Live, Love and Dream Fashion.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Fur Real

Chilly New York temps call for getting all my furs out of storage.  Whether it be faux fur, mink, fox, rabbit or mohair I love pairing my fuzzy fashion friends with leather pants and warm boots.  I also like mixing fur adorned gloves or a chic fur collar with my every day clothing.  All black with any colored fur pieces are also a great option for stand out street style.  I'm currently hunting down the perfect pieced together colored fur vest or coat, so if you have any spots for me to check out let me know!  Stay warm fashion friends..fur real.
XO-
L





What I'm Wearing
Mink Coat Vintage
Leather Pants Forever21
OTK Suede Boots BCBG
Hat Staring at Stars





























No comments:

Post a Comment