About Me

My photo
New York, NY
2 Fashion Obsessed NYC girls. Stylists and Social Media gurus who live each day like the city streets are our runways. Live, Love and Dream Fashion.

Monday, November 11, 2013

head games..

I have to admit, I am kind of depressed knowing that it will be well over a year until Halloween, and I am constantly searching for new ways to incorporate that costume feel into my everyday outfits.  Thus I give you, the Headpiece or Head crown.  I'm currently craving these delicate chains to adorn my head, when I'm not wearing hats of course.  Cleopatra got it right when way, way back in the day she rocked those gold beaded head pieces like she was Queen of the world, let alone Egypt !  With the holidays swiftly approaching and my 31st (21st) birthday a mere month away, I find this head candy to be the perfect accessory to dress up or add that unique edge to any outfit.   A headpiece adds just the right amount of sparkle to get the holidays under way.
XO-
L


$280








$17.80


$88


$48

$65
$65




$198

No comments:

Post a Comment