About Me

My photo
New York, NY
2 Fashion Obsessed NYC girls. Stylists and Social Media gurus who live each day like the city streets are our runways. Live, Love and Dream Fashion.

Friday, November 8, 2013

Autumn Calling

The fall scenery here in NY is so breathtaking, its like something out of a painting.  Bright hues of orange, yellow and 50 shades of red line the streets with leaves like tears that have been shed.  I love the brisk feeling of that change in season, and I am embracing fall fashion wholeheartedly.  My lipstick shade and eyeliner has gotten darker , and I am loving dark plums on the lip and smokey metallic brown liner for the eye that I smudge for a sexy vamp look.  Thank you Maybelline for creating this limited edition Midnight Plum lipstick shade.  It has become my signature color for autumn!  
My clothes are representative of the different colors of the landscape and the changing season.  I am loving everything lace and leather leggings with dresses.  Glammed up grunge with a modern touch is so prominent in my wardrobe choices right now that its giving 90s grunge a run for its money.  If your in a climate thats experiencing this amazing fall scenery I urge you to get outside and get to shooting.  As much as I love this time of year, its days are numbered and Mama Winter will be knocking at our doors with her first snowfall before we know it :)
XO,
L


Hat: Urban Outfitters
Lipstick: Maybelline NY in "Midnight Plum"
Bar Necklace: Rossmore







 AC/DC Crop Top: Forever21
Kaftan: Forever21
Lace Bells: Nightcap Clothing





 Hat: Forever21
Dress: For Love & Lemons
Leather Leggings: Vintage
Fringe Jacket: Vintage
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell





No comments:

Post a Comment