About Me

My photo
New York, NY
2 Fashion Obsessed NYC girls. Stylists and Social Media gurus who live each day like the city streets are our runways. Live, Love and Dream Fashion.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

j'Adore Couture

It's always been my ultimate dream and #1 on my bucket list to go to Paris.  If even to just fly there, see the eiffel tower and get back on a plane, I would be complete.  There is something so magical and dreamy about all the street style and couture show looks I've come across for this spring 14 couture season.  Maybe its because I have a bit of cabin fever, but I'm especially dazed by all the creations walking down the runways.  A lot of these looks have Oscar's best dressed list written all over them.  I'll be curious to see who actually wears them come the actual awards!  Till then I am dreaming of the sparkling Eiffel Tower, croissants and chic Paris street wear.
xx-
Lauren

































No comments:

Post a Comment