About Me

My photo
New York, NY
2 Fashion Obsessed NYC girls. Stylists and Social Media gurus who live each day like the city streets are our runways. Live, Love and Dream Fashion.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Free People

Any day wearing Free People is my favorite day of the week.  I'm currently loving their super comfy harem pants in leopard print for winter into spring styling. Since spring break is almost a month away I am thinking they would look awesome paired with a one or two piece swimsuit ! These pants also come in a bunch of different patterns, which I fully intend on purchasing in the near future. The floral baseball jacket is the perfect mix of girly meets sporty for the on trend varsity look of the moment.  I added burgundy booties and a hat for my favorite shade of this season. Luckily I shot this on a beautiful day when New York was experiencing a quick respite from the polar vortex, and this outfit was the perfect addition to my favorite backdrop, Minetta street and the DUMBO pier.  Links and deets below :) 
-XO-
Lauren

 Outfit Details
Free People Mock Me Tank
Cecilia Gonzales Jewelry Braid Back Layering Necklace 








© Lauren Pagliaro/Jowita Kurowski and Urban Royalty, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lauren Pagliaro/Jowita Kurowski and Urban Royalty with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.




No comments:

Post a Comment