About Me

My photo
New York, NY
2 Fashion Obsessed NYC girls. Stylists and Social Media gurus who live each day like the city streets are our runways. Live, Love and Dream Fashion.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

urban turband !


Accessories, accessories accessories!! I can't stress how much they can take your outfit to the next level of fashion awesomeness.  This little bit of twisted fabric has my heart rate speeding up.  Although I do love my hats, sometimes I like to shake things up a bit and throw on something completely unexpected, like a turband !  I personally love to style this hair accessory with some oversize shades and leather to keep my rock n roll aesthetic alive.  It can also be glammed up for a night out with a bold lip color and cat eyeliner, or if your getting into the holiday spirit I recommend a sequin or metallic twisted number.  They also double as ear warmers, if you live in a chilly winter city like NY !  So twist it, tie it, knot it and see below for my chic turband picks.  
XO-
Lauren

Kimono Spell & The Gypsy Collective
Turband American Apparel
Lipstick Maybelline Color Elixir in Signature Scarlet
 

Hat Forever21
Turband Vintage
Sunglasses Valley Eyewear

Turband Forever21
Beaded Jacket Topshop
Necklace Aldo





















My Picks:

Nude Studded Turban
$48

Chiara Stripe Jersey Turban
Eugenia Kim
$100

Pitch Black Turband
$30

Mirage Turband
$30

Night Moves Metallic Headwrap
$3.80


Leopard Print Headwrap
$4.80

Stripe Twist Scarf
$14
Mossimo Supply Co. Knit Multicolor Headband
$10.99









2 comments: