About Me

My photo
New York, NY
2 Fashion Obsessed NYC girls. Stylists and Social Media gurus who live each day like the city streets are our runways. Live, Love and Dream Fashion.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Turban Royalty !

Weekend getaway in Palm Beach and Miami, Florida brings the Goddess of sun to my parched NY winter skin..Loving cutoff denim shorts, turbans, straw fedoras, studded sandals, shady palm trees, sandy beach hair, tropical frozen cocktails and boho jewels!
Peace, Love and SunDrenched Kisses,
L



Straw Fedora-Vintage
Free People- orange jumper and grey slouchy shirt
Topshop- studded sandals
Zadig&Voltaire- bag
Bracelet-F21


The carousel in Downtown Palm Beach Gardens


LF store at Downtown outdoor mall


Sloan's Ice Cream/Candy store where you can be a kid again!


Love the Pink Chandeliers inside Sloan's


Me and my mom at City Place
Leather Jacket-AllSaints
Dress-FreePeople
Bag-Zadig&Voltaire


Champagne at Il Bellagio in City Place :)
Bracelets on Right Wrist-Vintage
Bracelets on Left Wrist-American Eagle
Nailpolish- "Outrageous Orange" by Brucci
Rings on Left Hand- Vintage, blue F21..
Ring On Right Hand- F21


Wet Willies at City Place!

Mudslide Willie

I went crazzzzy for this Vintage Volkswagen!!! The perfect beach car!!


relaxin at my codo in Palm Beach

Ring chain bracelet-UrbanOutfitters

"TurbanRoyalty" on Juno Beach!
Turban-UrbanOutfitters
Shirt-Topshop
Bikini-VitaminA
Sunglasses-Vignieri from American Apparel





Poolside essentials:
Nylon, Zink & Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition
Bag-Anthropologie
Studded Cat Eye sunglasses- UrbanOutfitters
Studded sandals- TopShop
Branch Bracelet-Banana Republic
Rings-F21


lunch at the Pelican on Ocean Drive in Miami..The Strawberry/Banana Daquiri is the only accessory I really needed...
The old Versace Mansion
Caftan-Jean Paul Gaultier
Black Shorts-LF


RIP Versace

I fell in love with this amazing Hippie crochet Bike cover!

Obsessed with the entry to the Delano Hotel...I always feel like I'm entering a secret universe!





Delano Pool

My Zadig&Voltaire bag and studded cat eyes taking a break on this cool chair in the Delano lobby

Adios Florida:(
Ironically I loved this car that the rental place gave me...My Dodge Cavalier that I named Calvin:)
Leather Jacket-AllSaints
Wedge Platforms-F21

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment